Friday, May 8, 2009

The greatest sports movies I've seen.

Being a sports junkie for 40 years, I thought I'd try to put together a list of the best sports-related movies I've seen.

1) Hoosiers - What a great movie. This movie allows Gene Hackman to once again show what a fantastic actor he really is.

2) Rocky - Wait a sec...the hero LOSES and yet you feel good for him? Yep.

3) Bull Durham - This movie has so many great quotes...well, just go here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094812/quotes

4) Brians Song (The original one) - Oh wow, just thinking about it makes me sad. Great flick.

5) Slap Shot - Who in the hell knew Paul Newman could skate?! The Hanson's make this movie what it is...funnier than hell.

6) Field of Dreams - Hey dad, wanna have a catch?

7) The Natural

8) Caddyshack

9) North Dallas Forty

10) Rudy

I know, many of you are screaming for certain movies to be on this list. Remember, if I haven't seen them, I won't list them.

No comments:

Post a Comment